Ante-natal classes for lotus birth
If you are considering a lotus birth - a birth where you leave the cord and placenta attached to baby until it naturally comes away then you may want to consider this additional session where we discuss what a Lotus birth is and how to care for your newborn while the cord and placenta are still attached.
This class is suitable as an add-on even if you have not attended any of the other wise hippo sessions.
What is the course duration?
The course runs over 1 x 3 hour session
What does the course cover?
- What is a Lotus birth
- What are the benefits of a Lotus birth
- Why do people choose to have a Lotus birth
- Film of a Hospital Lotus birth
- Time of reflection
- Preparing for a Lotus birth
- Taking care of baby whilst they are still attached to their placenta
- What to do with the placenta once it is no longer attached
What does the course include?
Client information sheet - Lotus birth
Interview with Evie
Hospital Lotus birth
Lotus birth and placenta burial ceremony
How much does it cost?
£100 per couple.
Please click here
for other courses.
When does it run?
This course is normally run as an additional session on a private basis. Therefore, we can run it at a mutually convenient time.
I can be contacted for a chat on 01246 768140 or 07746 860304 or if you prefer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org