I work really closely at Brampton Therapy Centre, in Chesterfield with a lovely maternity Acupuncturist, Rosa Villeseca.
I have seen Rosa for Acupuncture in the past, so I can personally vouch for her.
Acupuncture can be used in a variety of ways and Rosa integrates her treatments with conventional maternity care to provide a holistic approach to help with pregnancy discomforts and help with physical or emotional health.
Conditions in pregnancy which could be treated by acupuncture include:
• Nausea and vomiting
• Tiredness and exhaustion
• Anxiety and depression
• Symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD)
• Lower back pain and sciatica
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Leg cramps
• Breech and posterior position babies
• Acupuncture as routine pre-birth treatment
• Labour encouragement
• Teaching acupressure in labour for pain relief
Price: £45 first session, £40 per session thereafter.